Thursday, July 29, 2010

Sunday Night Dinner

For the first time in my life I made dinner all by my self. This could sound crazy my for the longest time meat grossed me out. I couldnt look at it or even eat it until about a year ago. Sunday night I decided to give it a try. Everything was going alright until I realized that I bought turkey cutlets and not chicken. One meat I really cannot stand is Turkey so I knew this would not go well. Seeing that they were so thin I burned them on the BBQ which made them very dry. I mixed cut up potatoes with onion soup mix and baked them in the oven. These by far were the most delicious. My boyfriend of course was sweet and said nothing negative but its the thought that counts right.


On a side note: Im on Oregon and have met so many dogs. I love dogs so much and they love me. Baxter and Sherman are by far my favoirte. :) But I miss my puppy.

No comments:

Post a Comment