Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Life and all its wonders

Remember when we use to be little and the only thought on our mind was what cartoons were on or what we were going to have for breakfast. Why can't it be like that anymore. For some reason I haven't been in the best mood lately and I am trying to break it.

Things on my mind:

1. Although I love my job and the company I work for it makes it very hard to plan anything with friends or family because of my random schedule. I look forward to the day (if it ever comes) where I will have a consistent schedule and be able to relax on weekends. It becomes so frustrating when you are the reason everyone has to plan things differently or that you cant make plans until the schedules are out. Retail burns you out quick. I want to be able to see my love more than two or three times a week. Work prevents this.

2. I have recently feel more in love with the Bothell/Woodenville area. This or I'm just hating Marysville more and more. Every time I'm in the area I find something I adore. My favorite (besides Ryan) has to be the huge open Fields around the Seattle times. We went with our friends and their dog there and it was so fun just to be able to run in the Fields. I also love the fact that you can walk anywhere and there are actually sidewalks. The vibe is also rather awesome. I want to move there soon once I get other things in order. Maybe there will be a job opening somewhere around there and it will be like its meant to be.

3. School. In the Spring I finished my AA transfer degree and have yet to decide where I would now like to attend. I would like to get my BA and eventually masters but that is a long ways down the road. I have always been interested in physical activity and nutrition so I would like to get a degree in Exercise Science with a minor in nutrition or a Sports Medicine Degree. The college locally that has the program I want it Western but that it navigating away from the place I would like to be right now. Plus I'm not too in love with the school. I guess I will keep looking. For now I'm taking the fall off.

4. The gym has been taunting me. I use to be so good at going and then I stoped and my father canceled my memebership. It is so hard to get back into the habbit. I decided since I have so much exercise equipment and videos here why not just use my house as a gym. Ill try this for a while and see how it goes. I would love to join CrossFit as Katie has gotten me very interested but the lack of money right now wont let me. That is another thing on my wish list.

5. I am terrified to drive on the freeway. This has been the way since my friend died in a car accident when I was a senior and made me terrified of driving. I seem to be getting over this fear but not as fast as I want. Although it sounds crazy I would rather take all the back roads than the freeway, although the freeway would be much safer. I know have a GPS so I can't use the excuse "I may get lost" and I now I just have to face my fears. Encouragement please...


Happy Things:
I am in love with the most amazing boy in the world.
I have amazing friends and family.
I have some awesome vacations coming up
I had an awesome workout today.


Dalia's.Thhe are my favorite favorite flower. The most amazing ones are on the isalnd.

2 comments:

  1. Well you know how I feel about you moving to Woodinville and starting CrossFit. I hope it can happen sooner than later.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha thanks dear. I wish it could happen now. I need to grow up haha.

    ReplyDelete