Tuesday, February 28, 2012

The start of something new.

Today I worked out with Nasca for the first time. Jeeze do I love that woman. She can work some magic. I'm so excited to meet with her twice a week! Not only did she give me a great workout she also gave me some nutrition guidelines and homework. Lifestyle changes I will be making and I'm ver excited.

This weeks goal eat fruits and veghies with everymeal.

After our workout I went to her yoga class where my legs then feeled like jello. Now I'm starting to feel sore in my thighs and arms. I love it!

As for food I did fairly well besides going to free pancake day at ihop. But hey we all need to live a little.

I also want to share this picture. I now live half The time on whidbey island and have fallen in love with the beach. My paradise. 



1 comment:

  1. yay Kelsey! I'm so excited for you to start these diet changes :) and yay for being in the picture with Titan <3

    ReplyDelete