Monday, March 5, 2012

Let it snow.

I haven't had a chance to write much because Ive had some crazy adventures but my new lifestyle is going great. I love the way im feeling and am trying to inspire others to join me. My family wont give up sugar but we have increased the veggie intake. Also I am following the lean jean nutrition guide my trainer gave me. This is ten lifestyle changes and each week I pick three goals. This week.
1. Add fruits/veggies to every meal.
2. Take probiotics and supplements.
3. Eat after work out snack.

Now for my week recap.
  • Thursday - This day was hard. I was really craving sugar and wanted to eat everything in sight. When this happens im trying to choose something healthy. I think I will try a baked sweet potato with agave nectar and cinnamon. I was still very sore from my workouts so I took another day to rest. I felt bad not working out.
  • Friday - I have began to increase my water and veggie intakes. I saw Nasca today and worked on my tri pushup. I am already feeling stronger. I then drove down to White Pass to see Ryan and his team of snow sculptors. They made an awesome space ship crashing into the snow castle. If you ever get a chance check out the winter carnival.  I tried to choose healthy options like subway. Once I got there I helped shovel. Not to mention walking in the snow take a lot more effort. 
  • Saturday I went boarding! I haven't gone forever and sucked but it was still fun. Weather was not ideal but I loved it. Everything was free as I was with the "Carvers". White Pass was cute and it was fun meeting the staff. I broke the diet by eating Nachos and a Cheeseburger for dinner. It was so hard not to eat more lodge food. 
  • Sunday - We went back to the pass. I didn't board this day because of some fear and it was very icy. I drove home and rested. 
  • Today I ran a mile and did a Nasca workout. I went to get ingredients for morning smoothies/ post workout snacks. This will include wheat germ, soy yogurt, oats, protein powder and lots of yummy fruits. I am excited to try it. I also had an awesome taco salad! Yay for VEGGIES!

No comments:

Post a Comment