Thursday, March 8, 2012

The power to change

I discovered something today after talking to a friend.
If you don't like the situation your in, you are the only one with the power to change it.
                         How true is this statement.

My situation: Not like my body, wanting to loose weight and tone.
How I will change it: Be strong!

I need to cut most sugar out of my diet which I have been doing very well with but it seems to be so hard. This could be because of a Chromium deficiency so tomorrow I am going to begin taking fish oil. This will be good for other things as well. Yesterday I made sugar free banana oat cookies and they were delicious. It might be easier than I thought. I am going to continue to to watch what I eat. Add more fresh foods and protein. Plus workout at least five days a week. I know I can do this.

I cheated tonight and had pizza. Now I feel bad but will work out extra tomorrow. I'm alone with Nasca. Lets hope she doesn't kill me. This weekend I will be good! I can be good!

1 comment:

  1. ah stop cheating, girl!!! lol .. you have the power to not give in and stay strong :) you will benefit in the end if you don't cheat. Read my headline: if you cheat on your diets or workouts, you are only cheating yourself. you can do it :)

    ReplyDelete